Franchising offers success, with the least amount of risk, to aspiring business owners. Franchises enable hundreds of thousands of new business owners to realize the dream of successful business ownership and financial independence. In fact, financial experts have indicated that franchising is the “wave of the future.” Franchising accounts for over 2.3 trillion in the U.S. economy and provides 1 out of every 7 private sector jobs in the United States.
Are you like many other people and simply don’t know where to start? Are you asking yourself the following questions?
- I want to start a business, but I don’t know what kind.
- There are over 5,000 franchises available, so which is the right one for me?
- I don’t have any experience in running my own business; can I get the training?
- Can I get support after I get my business started?
- How much investment will I need?
- Can I finance any of my investment?
- Do I need to operate the business or can I hire someone to run it for me?
- Can I open more than one unit?
The questions are endless. We can help by providing the answers to these and many more. Our role is to help you analyze your lifestyle, financial and business requirements, and coach you to focus on a few opportunities that best fit them. Then, we present your qualifications to the franchises in which you have an interest. With our vast knowledge of franchising, we will help you choose the franchise that is best for you and your family.
Franchise opportunities include:
- Part time, full time or part time growing into full time
- Home-based or brick-and-mortar
- Retail, service, business-to-business, sales, consulting and more
- Owner-operator or investor
There are many reasons you should utilize our services instead of going direct to the franchisor. Here are a few:
- We will educate you in the intricacies of franchising.
- The franchisor will tell you the advantages of their franchise, but we will also identify any disadvantages that should be considered.
- The franchisor will tell you how great their franchise is, but our process will help you identify the franchisors’ competitors that may be even better.